Social Studies Tuition Teachers - Specialized Tutors
Tuition Singapore is Singapore’s most successful tuition agency.
Every year, we help parents and students hire qualified, committed and experienced tutors that helped their students achieve improvements of between 5 to over 40 marks.
Because our accomplished tutors scored A’s in Social Studies in their own exams, they can give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky exam marker is seeking, in the data-response/application questions, and for the higher-order questions.
You have no time to waste on Social Studies tutors who cannot quickly deliver an improvement in your grades.
TUTORS: Register as a Social Studies tuition teacher, and choose the best tutoring jobs
Over 95% of our Social Studies tutors continue past their 3rd lesson. This clearly demonstrates the effectiveness of our tutor-matching, as well as the trust that our clients place in our professionalism when we show them tutor profiles
One simple step to register as a Social Studies tuition teacher: just click the Apply As A Tutor button next to this text
Tuition Singapore has between 40 to over 100 new tutor job listings, daily
- Start teaching your first Social Studies tuition lessons as soon as tomorrow!
PARENTS: How to hire exceptional Social Studies Tuition Teachers
Hiring the most experienced and qualified Social Studies tuition teachers in Singapore is very easy. Just let us know your expectations of your tutor.
Within 24 hours, we will show you between 4 to 10 suitable Social Studies tutor profiles, whether you are seeking a current/former MOE teacher/Head of Department, experienced university undergraduate, graduated Social Studies tutor with 10 years of helping their students score better grades, or an accomplished tuition teacher with PhD qualifications.
He taught me so many things about Singapore and our history.
He showed me how to analyze world events, and Social Studies is now one of my strongest subjects."
With the help of Ms Chan, she has been scoring A's for her recent Social Studies exams."
PARENTS AND STUDENTS TELL US:
- Exam questions are getting increasingly difficult.
- There’s no use asking your friends or teachers what the right answer is. You need to know for yourself how to avoid making the same mistakes that led you to the wrong one.
- We’ll clearly explain how you can analyze the exam questions appropriately, and put you on track to consistently give the correct answers that your examiner will give you higher marks for.
- Standards vary drastically across schools and even teachers. There’s no clear structure for students to study Social Studies, and some students have become so disillusioned that the feel that Social Studies is “not learnable”.
- A lack of know-how is the biggest culprit behind weak Social Studies grades.
- Our Social Studies tuition teachers will teach you How to Know.
OUR QUALIFIED SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS WILL:
- Ensure that you accurately understand what the question is asking you to do and answer. Not being completely sure of the situation will cause you to lose critical marks in the Social Studies exam
- Teach you how to correctly answer Section A and Section B
- Your Social Studies tutor can clearly explain to you the compulsory source-based case study
- Give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky exam marker is seeking, and so that you can have an understanding of the ways in which sources may be evaluated
- The issue of the case study will be related to the syllabus and MAY OR MAY NOT be covered in the syllabus content
- The examiners expect you to use your knowledge, skills and conceptual understanding developed during the course to help you use the given sources to answer the exam questions
- Your Social Studies tuition teacher can explain how you can effectively answer according to the “Levels of Response Marking Scheme” that will be used to assess your responses
- Help you be familiar with the best ways to score high marks in the Structured-Response Question
- Teach you how to construct an explanation by giving reasoned argument and/or making recommendation on an issue
- Your Social Studies tuition teacher will teach you how to construct explanation of 2 factors/perspectives on an issue
- You will learn from your Social Studies tutor how to correctly make judgement on the relative importance of factors and/or give balanced conclusion on the issue stated in the exam pape
- Show you how to rapidly understand and resolve the basic and advanced issues that can help you achieve another 10 or 15% increase in grades within 3 months
- Your Social Studies tutor can correct the misconceptions that students commonly have, so that YOU can give the right answers to the questions asked in your exams
- Tailor the lessons according to your learning pace, so that you can better understand the basic and advanced topics, whether your class is already way past or far behind that concept in school
- Conduct lessons that are 100% exam-orientated, with the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of exam techniques
- Everything covered in our lessons has the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of the exams
- We use proven methods that top students use to get a consistent A for Social Studies. Top students always aim for consistency rather than any one-off fluke shots, or gimmicks
- All our Social Studies tuition teachers have between 2 to 35 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
- Most of our students come in through pure word-of-mouth and this is because of the quality and effectiveness of our Social Studies tuition teachers.
DEPENDABLE SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE
WE HAVE SINGAPORE’S BEST SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS
SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS’ TRACK RECORDS
PROFESSIONAL TUTOR TEAM
GRADE IMPROVEMENT, BY RELIABLE SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS
HIRE THE RIGHT SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS – GUARANTEED
LARGEST TEAM OF VERY QUALIFIED SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS
YOU WILL DO WELL IN SOCIAL STUDIES EXAMS
When you are able to understand the content in each chapter that is covered in your Social Studies syllabus, your stress levels become more manageable because you won’t have to worry that you will not be able to answer difficult Social Studies questions during the O Level exams.
- Our tuition coordinators are former MOE teachers. Some of us had won teaching awards from the MOE because we had helped many of our own students’ grades improve.
- We therefore know what to look for when we search for Social Studies tuition teachers to help you succeed.
- Since 2004, we have helped parents and students find qualified tutors who each had proven records of enhancing their students’ grades.
- From weak Fail to consistent B’s, from B’s to strong A’s
- We have Singapore’s largest database of experienced Social Studies tuition teachers with the relevant tutoring experience that you want in a tutor.
- Every week, we refresh our database and retain only home tutors whose profiles that we are comfortable to show to our clients.
- We currently have over 32,000 of Singapore’s best private tutors.
Our coordinators know which of our Social Studies tuition teachers to contact, once you tell us your grade objectives and learning needs
- More than 95% of our Social Studies tuition teachers continue to teach our students after the 3rd tuition session.
- This shows that parents and students are pleased with the quality of the tutors that they chose from our team, after the successful completion of at least 2 Social Studies lessons.
- We will show you between 4 to 10 profiles of experienced and dependable tutors.
- Choose from current/former MOE teachers, university graduates or undergraduates with high GPA’s/academic awards, PhD-tutors, tutors who have post-PhD credentials, or university professors.
All our Social Studies tuition teachers have between 2 to 35 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
- Each of our tutors had scored an A in Social Studies.
- This ensures that they are teaching you the correct content, and know the essential exam skills that you need to have, in order to score an A yourself.
LEARN IMPORTANT STRATEGIES TO ANSWER DIFFICULT EXAM QUESTIONS
EXAM COMPONENTS/MARKING SCHEME
According to the MOE:
- “Syllabus content is organised around three Issues and is anchored in a set of knowledge skills and values outcomes.
- Issue 1: Exploring Citizenship and Governance
- Issue 2: Living in a Diverse Society
- Inquiry Focus – Living in a diverse society: Is harmony achievable?
- Inquiry Focus – Being part of a globalised world: Is it necessarily good?
- Key Understandings
• Globalisation shapes the interconnections and interdependence between countries and people.
• Globalisation creates tension due to uneven impacts.
• The impact of globalisation results in differing responses from countries and people.”
The MOE states:
For O Level Social Studies, the assessment objectives are:
- “Objective 1: Knowledge with Understanding
- Objective 2 – Interpreting and Evaluating Sources / Given Information
- Objective 3 – Constructing Explanations”
HIRE THE BEST SOCIAL STUDIES TUITION TEACHERS
- You do not need to be all alone, trying to understand and learn Social Studies.
- Social Studies is certainly not an easy subject, but you yourself know many friends who have scored A for Social Studies during the recent school tests or exams.
- Complex concepts can be mastered when you have an experienced and qualified Social Studies private tutor to teach you all the effective methods to score well in the exams.
- All universities are selective, and the best schools have the pick of the junior college/polytechnic crop – they can afford to be, because everyone wants a place there. Entry into these institutions is very competitive, no matter what changes there to the curriculum, exam format or aptitude tests.
- Social Studies is not as intimidating as it seems, if you and your child know where to start and which components to prioritise.
- Think that Social Studies is dry and uninteresting? Let our Social Studies tuition teachers help change that!