Science Tuition Teachers - Specialized Tutors
Tuition Singapore is Singapore’s most successful tuition agency.
Every year, we help parents and students hire qualified, committed and experienced tutors that helped their students achieve improvements of between 5 to over 40 marks.
Because our accomplished tutors scored A’s in Science in their own exams, they can give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky exam marker is seeking, in the data-response/application questions, and for the higher-order questions.
You have no time to waste on Science tutors who cannot quickly deliver an improvement in your grades.
TUTORS: Register as a Science tuition teacher, and choose the best tutoring jobs
Over 95% of our Accounting tutors continue past their 3rd lesson. This clearly demonstrates the effectiveness of our tutor-matching, as well as the trust that our clients place in our professionalism when we show them tutor profiles
One simple step to register as a Science tuition teacher: just click the Apply As A Tutor button next to this text
Tuition Singapore has between 40 to over 100 new tutor job listings, daily
- Start teaching your first Science tuition lessons as soon as tomorrow!
PARENTS: How to hire exceptional Science Tuition Teachers
Hiring the most experienced and qualified Science tuition teachers in Singapore is very easy. Just let us know your expectations of your tutor.
Within 24 hours, we will show you between 4 to 10 suitable Science tutor profiles, whether you are seeking a current/former MOE teacher/Head of Department, experienced university undergraduate, graduated tutor with 10 years of helping their students score better grades, or an accomplished Science tuition teacher with PhD qualifications.
Tutors: Please Ensure That You Have Registered At: https://tuition-singapore.com/latest-tuition-jobs-private-home-tuition-immediate/
We Are Not Able To Accept Any Tutor Registrations Through This Hire Tutors Form. Thank You
I have since scored at least 95/100 for my Science exams."
Ms Teo has a Master's in Biomedical Engineering.
She explains clearly and in a fun way.
Sebastian likes this pace, and he looks forward to Science tuition."
Thanks Ms Pang for being so professional when explaining my mistakes to me."
PARENTS AND STUDENTS TELL US:
- Exam questions are getting increasingly difficult.
- There’s no use asking your friends or teachers what the right answer is. You need to know for yourself how to avoid making the same mistakes that led you to the wrong one.
- Your Science tutor will clearly explain how you can analyze the exam questions appropriately, and put you on track to consistently give the correct answers that your examiner will give you higher marks for.
- Standards vary drastically across schools and even teachers. There’s no clear structure for students to study Science, and some students have become so disillusioned that the feel that Science is “not learnable”.
- A lack of know-how is the biggest culprit behind weak Science grades.
- Our Science tuition teachers will teach you How to Know.
OUR QUALIFIED SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS WILL: (FOR PSLE, SEE BELOW)
O LEVEL SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS WILL:
- Ensure that you accurately understand what the question is asking you to do and answer. Not being completely sure of the situation will cause you to lose critical marks in the Science exam
- Illustrate and describe complex content so that you can have a coherent understanding of energy, matter, and their interrelationships.
- Your Science tutor can give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky exam marker is seeking, in the data-response questions, and for the higher-order questions
- Teach you how to examine the appropriate use of simple apparatus and chemicals, and the experimental techniques
- Your Science tuition teacher can clearly explain to you how to study the key principles of Science
- A strong foundation in the principles of biology will pave the way for students to master the content in the subsequent topics
- Equip you with the important tools and techniques to develop attitudes relevant to science such as inventiveness, accuracy and precision
- Your Science tutor can help you be familiar with crucial applications of science that may be both beneficial and detrimental to the individual, the community and the environment
- Show you how to rapidly understand and resolve the basic and advanced issues that can help you achieve another 10 or 15% increase in grades within 3 months
- Correct the misconceptions that students commonly have, so that YOU can give the right answers to the questions asked in your exams
- Your Science tuition teacher can tailor the lessons according to your learning pace, so that you can better understand the basic and advanced topics, whether your class is already way past or far behind that concept in school
- Conduct lessons that are 100% exam-orientated, with the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of exam techniques
- Everything covered in our lessons has the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of the exams
- We use proven methods that top students use to get a consistent A for Science. Top students always aim for consistency rather than any one-off fluke shots, or gimmicks
- All our Science tuition teachers have between 2 to 35 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
- Most of our students come in through pure word-of-mouth and this is because of the quality and effectiveness of our Science tuition teachers.
PSLE SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS WILL:
1 Ensure that you accurately understand what the question is asking you to do and answer. Not being completely sure of the situation will cause you to lose critical marks in the Science exam
2 Illustrate and describe how to apply scientific facts, concepts and principles to new situations
3 Your Science tuition teacher will help you interpret information (including pictorial, tabular and graphical) so that you can infer, predict and analyze better
4 Give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky exam marker is seeking, in the data-response questions, and for the higher-order questions
5 Show you how to rapidly understand and resolve the basic and advanced issues that can help you achieve another 10 or 15% increase in grades within 3 months
5. Your Science tutor can clearly explain to you how to apply relevant scientific concepts, when analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating scientific issues that are provided in the PSLE exam questions
6 Equip you with the important tools and techniques to answer tricky and difficult questions
7 Your Science tuition teacher can help you be familiar with crucial scientific content so that you can synthesize and construct coherent arguments to arrive at well-reasoned judgements and decisions
8 Correct the misconceptions that students commonly have, so that YOU can give the right answers to the questions asked in your exams
9 Your Science tutor can tailor the lessons according to your learning pace, so that you can better understand the basic and advanced topics, whether your class is already way past or far behind that concept in school
10 Conduct lessons that are 100% exam-orientated, with the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of exam techniques
11 Everything covered in our lessons has the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of the exams
We use proven methods that top students use to get a consistent A for PSLE Science. Top students always aim for consistency rather than any one-off fluke shots, or gimmicks
All our PSLE Science tuition teachers have between 2 to 35 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
Most of our students come in through pure word-of-mouth and this is because of the quality and effectiveness of our Science tuition teachers.
DEPENDABLE SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE
WE HAVE SINGAPORE’S BEST SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS
SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS’ TRACK RECORDS
PROFESSIONAL TUTOR TEAM
GRADE IMPROVEMENT, BY RELIABLE SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS
HIRE THE RIGHT SCIENCE TUITION TEACHER – GUARANTEED
When you are able to understand the content in each chapter that is covered in your Science syllabus, your stress levels become more manageable because you won’t have to worry that you will not be able to answer difficult Science questions during the A Level exams.
- Our tuition coordinators are former MOE teachers. Some of us had won teaching awards from the MOE because we had helped many of our own students’ grades improve.
- We therefore know what to look for when we search for Science tuition teachers to help you succeed.
- Since 2004, we have helped parents and students find qualified tutors who each had proven records of enhancing their students’ grades.
- From weak Fail to consistent B’s, from B’s to strong A’s.
- We have Singapore’s largest database of experienced Science tuition teachers with the relevant tutoring experience that you want in a tutor.
- Every week, we refresh our database and retain only home tutors whose profiles that we are comfortable to show to our clients.
- We currently have over 32,000 of Singapore’s best private tutors.
Our coordinators know which of our Science tuition teachers to contact, once you tell us your grade objectives and learning needs.
- More than 95% of our Science tuition teachers continue to teach our students after the 3rd tuition session.
- This shows that parents and students are pleased with the quality of the tutors that they chose from our team, after the successful completion of at least 2 Science lessons.
- We will show you between 4 to 10 profiles of experienced and dependable tutors.
- Choose from current/former MOE teachers, university graduates or undergraduates with high GPA’s/academic awards, PhD-tutors, tutors who have post-PhD credentials, or university professors.
- Each of our tutors had scored an A in Science.
- This ensures that they are teaching you the correct content, and know the essential exam skills that you need to have, in order to score an A yourself.
According to the MOE, the topics of your exam will include:
O Level Science:
“A. Classical theories such as Newton’s laws of motion apply to common physical systems that are larger than the size of atoms
B. The appropriate use of simple apparatus and chemicals, and the experimental techniques
C. The many aspects of form and function that we have examined in this syllabus can be viewed in the widest context as various adaptations aimed at ensuring reproductive success
For O Level Science:
The MOE states:
For O Level Science:
This paper consists of 40 compulsory multiple choice questions of the direct choice type providing approximately equal coverage of the two appropriate sections of the syllabus.
This paper consists of two sections.
The questions will be based on the Physics section of the syllabus.
This paper consists of two sections.
The questions will be based on the Chemistry section of the syllabus.
This paper consists of two sections.
The questions will be based on the Biology section of the syllabus.
Paper 5 consists of one or two compulsory questions on each of the two Sciences.
HIRE THE BEST SCIENCE TUITION TEACHERS
- You do not need to be all alone, trying to understand and learn Science.
- Science is certainly not an easy subject, but you yourself know many friends who have scored A for Science during the recent school tests or exams.
- Complex concepts can be mastered when you have an experienced and qualified Science private tutor to teach you all the effective methods to score well in the exams.
- All universities are selective, and the best schools have the pick of the junior college/polytechnic crop – they can afford to be, because everyone wants a place there. Entry into these institutions is very competitive, no matter what changes there to the curriculum, exam format or aptitude tests.
- All universities are selective, and the best schools have the pick of the junior college/polytechnic crop.
- Science is not as intimidating as it seems, if you and your child know where to start and which components to prioritise.
- Think that Science is dry and uninteresting? Let our Science tuition teachers help change that!
SCIENCE TUTOR PROFILE
Ms JP has 4 years of Science tuition experience. She is NIE-trained and taught at MOE schools for 10 years.