Economics Tuition Teachers - Specialized Tutors
Tuition Singapore is Singapore’s most successful tuition agency.
Every year, we help parents and students hire qualified, committed and experienced tutors that helped their students achieve improvements of between 5 to over 40 marks.
Because our accomplished tutors scored A’s in Economics in their own exams, they can give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky exam marker is seeking, in the data-response/application questions, and for the higher-order questions.
You have no time to waste on Economics tutors who cannot quickly deliver an improvement in your grades.
TUTORS: Register as an Economics tuition teacher, and choose the best tutoring jobs
Over 95% of our Economics tutors continue past their 3rd lesson. This clearly demonstrates the effectiveness of our tutor-matching, as well as the trust that our clients place in our professionalism when we show them tutor profiles
One simple step to register as an Economics tuition teacher: just click the Apply As A Tutor button next to this text
Tuition Singapore has between 40 to over 100 new tutor job listings, daily
- Start teaching your first Economics tuition lessons as soon as tomorrow!
PARENTS: How to hire exceptional Economics Tuition Teachers
Hiring the most experienced and qualified Economics tuition teachers in Singapore is very easy. Just let us know your expectations of your tutor.
Within 24 hours, we will show you between 4 to 10 suitable Economics tutor profiles, whether you are seeking a current/former MOE teacher/Head of Department, experienced university undergraduate, graduated tutor with 10 years of helping their students score better grades, or an accomplished Economics tuition teacher with PhD qualifications.
Mr Kong explains each chapter very patiently and clearly. Each time I don't understand, he will use different examples until I really get it.
Thanks for the A for my A Levels, Mr Kong."
PARENTS AND STUDENTS TELL US:
- Economics exam questions are getting increasingly difficult.
- There’s no use asking your friends or teachers what the right answer is. You need to know for yourself how to avoid making the same mistakes that led you to the wrong one.
- Your Economics tutor will clearly explain how you can analyze the Economics exam questions appropriately, and put you on track to consistently give the correct answers that your examiner will give you higher marks for.
- Standards vary drastically across schools and even teachers. There’s no clear structure for students to study Economics, and some students have become so disillusioned that the feel that Economics is “not learnable”.
- A lack of know-how is the biggest culprit behind weak Economics grades.
- Our Economics tuition teachers will teach you How to Know.
OUR QUALIFIED ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS WILL:
- Ensure that you accurately understand what the question is asking you to do and answer. Not being completely sure of the situation will cause you to lose critical marks in the Economics exam
- Illustrate and describe how you can answer BOTH the compulsory case studies given to you during the A Level Economics exams. Each question presents contemporary multifaceted economic issues or policies
- Teach you how to read and understand the data for EACH case study, which will be followed by six to eight questions, including sub-parts
- Clearly explain to you how to apply relevant economic concepts, theories and principles when analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating economic issues, perspectives or policies – while referencing the data that is provided in the exam questions
- Give you crucial tips so that you can give the answers that your picky Economics exam marker is seeking, in the data-response questions, and for the higher-order questions
- Show valuable best-practice methods to write a total of 3 essay questions, one of which must be from Section A, one from Section B, and one from either Section A or B
- Your Economics tutor will help you be familiar with crucial microeconomics and macroeconomics content so that you can synthesize and construct coherent arguments to arrive at well-reasoned judgements and decisions
- Show you how to rapidly understand and resolve the basic and advanced issues that can help you achieve another 10 or 15% increase in Economics grades within 3 months
- Correct the misconceptions that students commonly have, so that YOU can give the right answers to the questions asked in your Economics exams
- Tailor the lessons according to your learning pace, so that you can better understand the basic and advanced topics, whether your class is already way past or far behind that concept in school
- Your Economics tutor conducts lessons that are 100% exam-orientated, with the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of Economics exam techniques
- Everything covered in our lessons has the purpose of bringing you one step closer to mastery of the exams
- We use proven methods that top Economics students use to get a consistent A for Economics. Top students always aim for consistency rather than any one-off fluke shots, or gimmicks
All our Economics tutors have between 2 to 35 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
Most of our students come in through pure word-of-mouth and this is because of the quality and effectiveness of our Economics tuition teachers.
DEPENDABLE ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE
WE HAVE SINGAPORE’S BEST ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS
ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS’ TRACK RECORDS
PROFESSIONAL TUTOR TEAM
GRADE IMPROVEMENT, BY RELIABLE ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS
HIRE THE RIGHT ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHER – GUARANTEED
LARGEST TEAM OF VERY QUALIFIED ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS
YOU WILL DO WELL IN ECONOMICS EXAMS
When you are able to understand the content in each chapter that is covered in your Economics syllabus, your stress levels become more manageable because you won’t have to worry that you will not be able to answer difficult Economics exam questions during the A Level exams.
- Our tuition coordinators are former MOE teachers. Some of us had won teaching awards from the MOE because we had helped many of our own students’ grades improve.
- We therefore know what to look for when we search for Economics tutors to help you succeed.
- Since 2004, we have helped parents and students find qualified tutors who each had proven records of enhancing their students’ grades.
- From weak Fail to consistent B’s, from B’s to strong A’s.
- We have Singapore’s largest database of experienced Economics tuition teachers with the relevant tutoring experience that you want in a tutor.
- Every week, we refresh our database and retain only Economics home tutors whose profiles that we are comfortable to show to our clients.
- We currently have over 32,000 of Singapore’s best private tutors.
Our coordinators know which of our Economics tuition teachers to contact, once you tell us your grade objectives and learning needs.
- More than 95% of our Economics tuition teachers continue to teach our students after the 3rd tuition session.
- This shows that parents and students are pleased with the quality of the Economics tutors that they chose from our team, after the successful completion of at least 2 lessons.
- We will show you between 4 to 10 profiles of experienced and dependable Economics tutors.
- Choose from current/former MOE teachers, university graduates or undergraduates with high GPA’s/academic awards, PhD-tutors, Economics tutors who have post-PhD credentials, or university professors.
- All our Economics tuition teachers have between 2 to 35 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
- Each of our tutors had scored an A in Economics.
- This ensures that they are teaching you the correct content, and know the essential exam skills that you need to have, in order to score an A yourself.
LEARN IMPORTANT STRATEGIES TO ANSWER DIFFICULT EXAM QUESTIONS
A LEVEL ECONOMICS:
According to the MOE, the topics of your Economics exam will include:
“AO1: Knowledge and Understanding
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of economic concepts, theories and principles;
AO2: Interpretation and Evaluation of Information
- interpret economic information presented in textual, numerical or graphical form;
- make valid inferences from information presented and evaluate the reliability of information given;
AO3: Application and Analysis
- apply relevant economic concepts, theories and principles to analyse contemporary issues, perspectives and policy choices;
- construct coherent economic arguments;
- evaluate critically contemporary issues, perspectives and policy choices;
- recognise unstated assumptions and evaluate their relevance; and
- synthesise economic arguments to arrive at well-reasoned judgements and decisions.”
ECONOMICS EXAM COMPONENTS/MARKING SCHEME
The MOE states:
“The assessment comprises two compulsory written Economics examination papers: Paper 1 (Case Studies) and Paper 2 (Essays). Taken as a whole, both papers will incorporate a good balance of questions on microeconomics
HIRE THE BEST ECONOMICS TUITION TEACHERS
- You do not need to be all alone, trying to understand and learn Economics.
- Economics is certainly not an easy subject, but you yourself know many friends who have scored A for Economics during the recent school tests or exams.
- Complex concepts can be mastered when you have an experienced and qualified Economics tutor to teach you all the effective methods to score well in the exams.
- All universities are selective, and the best schools have the pick of the junior college/polytechnic crop – they can afford to be, because everyone wants a place there. Entry into these institutions is very competitive, no matter what changes there to the curriculum, exam format or aptitude tests.
- Economics is not as intimidating as it seems, if you and your child know where to start and which components to prioritise.
- Think that Economics is dry and uninteresting? Let our Economics tuition teachers help change that!
Ms HT has 13 years of Economics tuition experience. She was a contract teacher at a junior college for 2 years, and taught at tuition centres for 9 years. She has a Bachelor’s in Economics from NUS. Ms HT’s home tuition students attended River Valley High School, Anderson Serangoon Junior College, Raffles Institution, Temasek Junior College, Nanyang Junior College, and Eunoia Junior College.